Analogue and Digital Force Measurements in a Small Space
Tiedemann dynamometers, manufactured for more than 60 years, offers high precision instruments for mechanical force measurements for tensile and compressive forces. The measurement range of the ring dynamometers goes from 50 N to 200 kN.
- Drag resistance of trailers, boats, gliders etc.
- In mechanical engineering, R&D, manufacturing
- Measurements in test stands for brakes
- Evaluations in medical technology
- Cable tension on overhead wires for trains
Advantages of Dynamometers
- Precise (error < 0,25% FS)
- Light and small
- Minimal lengthening (max. 1,5 mm)
- Robust (indicator protected by ring)
- Switchable maximum load indicator
- Digital Dynamometer offers direct indication of force values in N or kN
- Powersupply of digital version by battery or USB cable connection
- No amplifier or mains necessary
- Individual configurations on request
> For further information see also the website of Tiedemann Instruments.
Pictures of the Ring dynamometers for download
- Brochure Tiedemann Ring Dynamometers [PDF, 2341 KB]
- Technical Data [PDF, 4552 KB]