Pressure Indicating Film PRESCALE
Easy Made Surface Pressure Evaluation
The ability to measure surface pressures and pressure distributions with the unique Fuji pressure sensitive film has been available for more than 30 years. The measurement range covers surface pressures from 0.006 to 300 MPa.
The measurement method is quite simple: the films are placed between the components to be measured. After loading a red imprint of the image will appear on the film, where the colour intensity is a measure of the surface pressure.
The FujiFilm Prescale can be used almost in all sorts of measurements of surface pressure indication, or simply to show the pressure distribution. The films may be used both in air and in water. The tests usually have two different objectives: to check the uniformity of surface pressure or measure the pressure at dedicated points.
The following list provides only a preliminary overview of the versatility of the surface pressure indicating films and helps to identify similarities to specific measurements.
- Pressure distribution between pressed surfaces, valves, gears, pumps, hydraulic cylinders for the design of seals, gaskets or to verify the machine assembly
- Pressure distribution under heavy equipment and supports or the testy of tyre profiles
- Pressure contacts and pressure patterns on brakes, clutches, injection moulds, roll pressure or rollers in print machines
- Quality control of sealings like sterile packagings, blisters or bags and cartons in the food industry
- Impact pressure on fracture testing of packaging
- Medical applications for the determination of footprints, or pressure distributions on the seat in wheelchairs
> For further information see also our supplier's website Fujifilm.
- Mueller Instruments Brochure FUJIFILM Prescale
- Product Information Sheet
- FUJI Brochure FUJIFILM Prescale
- Prescale Measurements in Water
- Application for static pressures
- Automotive Applications
- Backgrind Tape Lamination
- Bonding Semiconductor
- CMP Polishing Head
- Cover Glass Attaching Equipment
- Cylinder Head Gasket
- Film Attaching Equipment
- Fitting of the Brake Pads
- Food & Pharma Applications
- Fuel Cell Stacks
- Heat Sealing for Batteries
- Heat Sealing
- Injection Molding Machines
- Mobile Phones
- Panel Polishing
- Roll Product Winding
- Roller Adjustment
- Rubber Roll Mounting
- Size Press Rubber Rolls
- Squeegee Pressure Distribution
- Stacking or laminating machines
- Wafer Bonding